100 Subscriber special

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
100 Subscribers in under 6 months. I am pleased with how this channel is growing. I want to thank all my subscribers, all my viewers, all my commentators, shares, likers, and dislikers. I am happy to finally have hit 100 subs. I think as a family we have grown really fast and I couldn't be more pleased.

In this video, we reunite as a family with out lost brethren. We can finally be whole again. We are even introduced to a potential new member but sadly, we pass on him, cause we can't be accepting of everyone. Who do you think we are?

Comments

24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
First of all, congrats on 100 subs! I hit 200 just yesterday after about 6`7 months, so you should be growing super quickly.

Love the concept, and your editing skills are great. Only thing I have to mention is occasionally the lines seem a *little* forced, however that will only improve with time and practice. The camera quality is another thing that detracts from the video, however I totally understand that this may not be controllable. Your family is very nicely developed, and the shock of some of the humour is cool. 

Good luck with your channel, its a unique concept!
11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
(02-15-2017, 06:02 AM)KaikesPokeCards Wrote: First of all, congrats on 100 subs! I hit 200 just yesterday after about 6`7 months, so you should be growing super quickly.

Love the concept, and your editing skills are great. Only thing I have to mention is occasionally the lines seem a *little* forced, however that will only improve with time and practice. The camera quality is another thing that detracts from the video, however I totally understand that this may not be controllable. Your family is very nicely developed, and the shock of some of the humour is cool. 

Good luck with your channel, its a unique concept!

Thanks I am growing pretty well. It took me 5 months to find my stride but I think I got a good thing now. The camera was an iphone 5 but I recently upgraded to a dslr and some new lighting. My scripts aren't the best, I blame my lack of acting ability but like you said I will get better with time. Thanks for watching it and telling me what you think, I appreciate that.
0   40   56.1
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Alan_Mart
Crappy Cadet
Love the different personalities my man. You have what it takes to make it in the jungle that you call utube