WWE UK TOURNAMENT - BLACKPOOL-#WWEUKCT

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
We got to be part of history and watch the crowning of the very first WWE UK Champion in Blackpool England.

Check out the vlog we put together over the entire weekend (No footage from he show though, no camera's allowed).

The is a lengthy vlog though...so apologies for that!

Comments

17   34   46.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
mikeandmyboys
Crappy Cadet
Nice vlog! As for as feedback goes, I would personally keep them a little shorter. It was a little long and draggy feeling. The rule I have been trying to stick to is "if the clip/footage doesn't HAVE to be in there to tell the story, take it out" and that seems to help me really cut my times back. Other than that, great job! :-)
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
(02-09-2017, 11:45 PM)mikeandmyboys Wrote: Nice vlog! As for as feedback goes, I would personally keep them a little shorter. It was a little long and draggy feeling. The rule I have been trying to stick to is "if the clip/footage doesn't HAVE to be in there to tell the story, take it out" and that seems to help me really cut my times back. Other than that, great job! :-)

Thanks for taking the time to watch the video, agree 100% about the length of the video. Looking back it would have made more sense to split it into 2 different vlogs. Thanks again for taking the time to give me some tips I really do appreciate it. :-)
  19   35
Award Fame Send Message
Made4542
Banned
Awesome episode! Thanks for the upload!