BIG Waves and West Coast Adventure!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
We explore the West Coast of Vancouver Island, including the Wild Pacific Trail in Ucluelet, Incinerator Rock in Canada's Pacific Rim National Park, and stop off at a special location to celebrate our anniversary with a pad lock!?!  

I spend some extra time on the color grading of the ocean and crashing waves. Let me know what you think.  Thanks!!

Comments

0   6   12.1
Award Fame Send Message
TheCrabtreeLife
Total Noob
Watching this is so relaxing! I have been to the ocean many times but I have never experienced waves that big. I love that fact you put the lock on to celebrate the love you have for each other! There needs to be more of that in this world. Thank you for sharing!
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
(01-29-2017, 04:41 PM)TheCrabtreeLife Wrote: Watching this is so relaxing! I have been to the ocean many times but I have never experienced waves that big. I love that fact you put the lock on to celebrate the love you have for each other! There needs to be more of that in this world. Thank you for sharing!

Hey!  Thanks for the comment and the feedback!  Make sure to sub the channel if you liked it ... much more to come  [Image: noobvictory.png]
16   25   36.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamSoNice
Crappy Cadet
Hey Dan how you doing?
Here you are providing some great content to everybody! Actually you're creating the kind of content I'd like to do.
There's nothing I can say you know what you're doing!!
That place looks beautiful mate looks like you had a great time by the coast!
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
(02-19-2017, 03:36 PM)SamSoNice Wrote: Hey Dan how you doing?
Here you are providing some great content to everybody! Actually you're creating the kind of content I'd like to do.
There's nothing I can say you know what you're doing!!
That place looks beautiful mate looks like you had a great time by the coast!

Thanks Sam!  You've got some good destination based video clips on your channel too! Keep creating and practicing mate ... I know I am!!