The Youtube Conspiracy | Where is the Kazoo Kid?

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
THE YOUTUBE CONSPIRACY | WHERE IS THE KAZOO KID?

The kazoo kid is apart of a big youtube conspiracy. The kazoo kid was genetically altered to be a super best friend. You on Kazoo features many super best friends such as Carl the dance, Hilda the singer, and  Jonathan the musician. But none of them effect our lives more the the kazoo kid. I have cracked the code and determined that the kazoo kid is actually Pewdiepie and I have science to back it. The kazoo kid being Pewdiepie is the biggest youtube conspiracy since well, I don't know many youtube conspiracies but this one is up there. 

Apparently, during the filming of this video i found out Brett Ambler is actually the Kazoo Kid. SO my bad. It doesn't change all the amazing research I have done all it does is it make me out to look like an idiot. I pee dew and pi equals Pewdiepie.

Comments

1   11   19.6
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
emilymaeegg
Crappy Cadet
I really loved the video! I like how you put together the conspiracy, I thought it was very funny! Keep it up :)
54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man that is good conspiracy video right there. I see that you started implementing the zooms and different editing on your videos that's great. I think some back ground music could help your videos a little bit. Either that or some audio mixing to get rid of some of the back ground noise. Besides that good job.
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Oh. My. Word. It all makes so much sense now! I've not heard of this Kazoo Kid myself but...after watching this...I can see the connections! Your research is infallible! This was so much fun to watch :)
9   44   61.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
heyimsofs
Crappy Cadet
I wonder if Poods saw this video? It would be funny to see his reaction to you explaining the conspiracy. (He would probably climb that thing behind him)
Nice video, I liked some parts of the editing but overall it was looking good! Keep up