THAT TIME I WAS SAVED FROM A BEAR!?!?

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

5   16   25
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
bluzeyo123
Crappy Cadet
This is my first time telling a life story on my channel! I thought this would be an exciting story to tell because its not everyday someone has to run away from a bear! This was definitely a terrifying experience in my life and I wanted to share it with all of you! This was the time that I was saved from a bear.

Comments

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
You have such a fun quirky personality on screen! Pretty crazy story....
5   16   25
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
bluzeyo123
Crappy Cadet
(01-11-2017, 03:39 AM)OurGeekyFamBam Wrote: You have such a fun quirky personality on screen! Pretty crazy story....

Haha, thank you so much!
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
I really liked your energy in this video! and what a crazy story I'd love to see a bear...but maybe not that close. 

My only real suggestion would be to try and kept your head in the frame. In most of the video the top part of you head was cut off and a lot of hand movement took places out of shot. 

Other than that I really enjoy it and will be sure to check out some of your other videos
14   51   69.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
BonnieKiwi
Limp Lieutenant
Almonds in Nutella? Awww man, my nut allergy is flaring up just thinking about it! LOL.

I liked your personality. Very fun and quirky. Pleasing to watch and the story was great too! Crazy, but great! lol - Glad you're ok, though! 

Only suggestion I would make is that your head is cut out at the top of the frame a little. Maybe just be sure to have your whole head in the frame and a little space at the top even so it doesn't seem so squashed.

Keep up the good work! :)