Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

15   29   41.6
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LeggLife
Crappy Cadet
In today's vlog Sherri enjoys a girls night, which means you're stuck with me! I eat some man-food, celebrate the fact I didn't ruin a white shirt, set out to complete a DIY project, end up going a completely different route, and talk about one of our 2017 YouTube goals!

Comments

5   16   25
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
bluzeyo123
Crappy Cadet
Really great quality video! The camera and sound are great! This opening is so funny, the whole "you have one decision and that is WHAT TO EAT," SO TRUE! I also can't believe you asked Twitter for what to eat! 

I also completely agree about being part of a community and I love how you highlight the idea here that we need to support and watch other people's content and I completely agree! 

This is a great video, I don't really have anything negative to say really just keep it Up!!!!!

P.S. Your cat is really cute
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
Great vlog ... love the lighting DYI idea.  I wrestle with over-exposed shorts, and the white lights and a white t-shirt make it tricky, but you nailed it!  The goal of championing other youtubers is a great one too! A great story-line throughout the episode too and you wrapped it up well!  Cheers!
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
I have problems with lighting too. Great video! Those frozen trees look amazing.
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
Great quality video, I would love to know what camera and mic you are using? 

Sound was great and even your lighting was good ;). I did like the DIY idea of making your own lights though shame we didn't get to see how that turned out but I don't blame you for going for the cheaper option. 

I'm going to be sure to check out some of your other videos as I really did enjoy this!
0   6   12.1
Award Fame Send Message
TheCrabtreeLife
Total Noob
Nice video brother, makes me think I should do the same with the lights for our vlogs! I will have to check into that! I enjoyed the video and you earned you a new subscriber! Thanks again!
32   148   195.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
We always support everyone big or small :) I like your style of vlogging its to the point and funny!
I always ask twitter what to eat lol or insta.
What camera are you using? it is great quality. You do good outside the home which i like a lot. I'm snoopy when it comes to people shopping lol.
I'll be checking you out for sure :)
15   29   41.6
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LeggLife
Crappy Cadet
(02-11-2017, 09:36 PM)aeroangie Wrote: We always support everyone big or small :) I like your style of vlogging its to the point and funny!
I always ask twitter what to eat lol or insta.
What camera are you using? it is great quality. You do good outside the home which i like a lot. I'm snoopy when it comes to people shopping lol.
I'll be checking you out for sure :)

Thanks so much! We're using the Canon G7X for our vlogs. We've been pretty happy with it.