Mountain biking with a Trail Dog

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
Mountain biking in Las Vegas, NV with my pup kupo!

Comments

16   25   36.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamSoNice
Crappy Cadet
Hello buddy,
Good quality video mate !!! the footage looks really nice this place is awesome, I'd just look for stabilization at some shots by software and the video would look perfect!

It's beautiful how your dog came along with you in this journey! what a cute friend you have here! The music fits really nice in the video and the time lapses also look great!! keep on working you got some serious quality here! :)
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
Great vlog ... love the scenery and the whole vibe of the video!

Great transitions between locations, having the dog along added some great focus for the viewer while you are riding and the mix of first person and placed camera shots were on point!

Some of your audio was a bit quiet, but that can be forgiven since the time lapse and the scenery are amazing!!

Keep creating these type of vlogs mate!!
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
Captured some absolutely beautiful shots and scenery in this vlog, keep up the amazing work!

Only things I would have to say is the audio is a little hard to hear in places.

But honestly over all the video was amazing, great scenery, great music and a great friend to take on the journey with you. 

Quality work keep it up!
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
(02-08-2017, 12:11 PM)SamSoNice Wrote: Hello buddy,
Good quality video mate !!! the footage looks really nice this place is awesome, I'd just look for stabilization at some shots by software and the video would look perfect!

It's beautiful how your dog came along with you in this journey! what a cute friend you have here! The music fits really nice in the video and the time lapses also look great!! keep on working you got some serious quality here! :)

Thanks man! I totally agree with the stability...I think i may just get rid of the POV camera all together until I can get a proper gimbal for it.

(02-14-2017, 12:59 PM)KieranInnocent Wrote: Captured some absolutely beautiful shots and scenery in this vlog, keep up the amazing work!

Only things I would have to say is the audio is a little hard to hear in places.

But honestly over all the video was amazing, great scenery, great music and a great friend to take on the journey with you. 

Quality work keep it up!

Thanks man, yeah the bad audio parts were just my iphone.

(02-09-2017, 11:02 PM)heydanking Wrote: Great vlog ... love the scenery and the whole vibe of the video!

Great transitions between locations, having the dog along added some great focus for the viewer while you are riding and the mix of first person and placed camera shots were on point!

Some of your audio was a bit quiet, but that can be forgiven since the time lapse and the scenery are amazing!!

Keep creating these type of vlogs mate!!
Thanks man, actually just created another one! Used the new drone as well.

54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
(02-26-2017, 04:05 AM)OurGeekyFamBam Wrote: Thanks man, actually just created another one! Used the new drone as well.

Sweet!
0   4   10.1
Award Fame Send Message
ShadowCarlZ
Total Noob
Nice Video But try to Lower The Volume a bit more when you speak so us audience could here your voice more clearly, other than that this a beautiful video with some scenery.
you were creative with the Camera shots and chose good music to go along with the Scenery!!!!

In the end you made a good video! Keep up the good work!!!