Hamster FAIL

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
Watch as our hamster tries to figure out a BIG problem!!!

Comments

11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
Haha that hamster was cracking me up. I don't know if it was the voice over or the weird things the hamster was trying but it really had me laughing. I feel like this hamster could be an awesome channel mascot. I don't know how you did that voice over, but it is what I imagined a hamster would sound like. The video and audio were great. I think all you need now is a series of adventures for the hamster to go on and I can see a lot of people subscribing for this type of content. My daughter ran over as soon as she heard the voice.
10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
(01-12-2017, 12:01 AM)EricJon Wrote: Haha that hamster was cracking me up. I don't know if it was the voice over or the weird things the hamster was trying but it really had me laughing. I feel like this hamster could be an awesome channel mascot. I don't know how you did that voice over, but it is what I imagined a hamster would sound like. The video and audio were great. I think all you need now is a series of adventures for the hamster to go on and I can see a lot of people subscribing for this type of content. My daughter ran over as soon as she heard the voice.

Thanks so much!! Really loved the feed back, and super happy you and your daughter enjoyed it!! Teddy is one funny Hamster! His brother Pumpkin has a MTV cribs edition doing a little tour of his cage. Its also on my channel! you should check that one out too :)

54   138   183.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Well I can't say this is the type of content I would watch. So, I just say somethings that could help the video itself. The first thing is that the background music and the hamster voice were about the same volume so there were times I could't really hear what he was supposed to be saying. The second thing is that I think if you had filmed him somewhere besides him inside the cage that could have made the video a little more dynamic. And finally I think the back ground could have been a little better. Sorry if I sound nit picky. :/
0   12   19.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Rav
Crappy Cadet
This was a really funny video. The struggles are real. Also the voice over made the video way better whilst the hamster alone would have been funny, adding the voice over made it that much better.