Shopping for BLINDBAGS

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
Come shopping with us!!!!!

Comments

20   34   46.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
mikeandmyboys
Crappy Cadet
Overall this was a great video! As far as feedback is concerned, I would say that it is just slightly long and draggy. I feel like the part with the kids opening things could have been trimmed down a little. Other than that, great job!
10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
(02-09-2017, 11:47 PM)mikeandmyboys Wrote: Overall this was a great video! As far as feedback is concerned, I would say that it is just slightly long and draggy. I feel like the part with the kids opening things could have been trimmed down a little. Other than that, great job!

I thought the same thing after watching it back!!
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
Quality of the video is great and so is the sound quality which is great. I would have t agree with Mike though it did feel a little too long.

Also in one scene, I'm guessing you put the camera on a shelf so you could get a shot with you and the kids but you can just see you returning to retrieve the camera once you completed the shot. So I would just double check that none of those things sneak in to the final edit. 

I hope this help.