Sledding Fail

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

39   90   199.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
thefamilymixx
Limp Lieutenant
Our First vlog of 2017! It also marks the day that I made my SoundCloud tracks available for download! Anyone feel free to use them in your videos!! This was also the first jaunt with the new HERO 5 Black! Let us know what you think!

Comments

2   8   16.5
Award Fame Send Message
RagingLeopardStudios
Total Noob
It was a decent video. I would have liked it more if there weren't so many dead spots. The beginning seemed to drag on. Also maybe getting an led light of some sort to film indoors so it's not so dark. I think making it shorter, maybe 7 to 10 mins would be best too.
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
Great vlog. I'm going to be tubing with about 40 teens at the end of the month, so this gets me into the vibe.  

You've got a strong story-line that keeps me interested (it did get a bit long at the end though), and the drone footage doesn't hurt in that department either. Including the kids always ups the cute-factor too!  

I kept waiting for you to shoot a scene with the camera along with you in the tube and you didn't disappoint.
39   90   199.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
thefamilymixx
Limp Lieutenant
(01-18-2017, 07:06 AM)heydanking Wrote: Great vlog. I'm going to be tubing with about 40 teens at the end of the month, so this gets me into the vibe.  

You've got a strong story-line that keeps me interested (it did get a bit long at the end though), and the drone footage doesn't hurt in that department either. Including the kids always ups the cute-factor too!  

I kept waiting for you to shoot a scene with the camera along with you in the tube and you didn't disappoint.

Thanks man! Very motivating to hear!! Yeah I also thought it dragged, but sometimes I just have to put some of those little moments in there more for us than anything.. so we have the memories you know. Otherwise they would just be lost in a sea of a million videos and we most likely wouldn't watch then ya know? Thanks again dude!!