Snowshoeing to Reflection Lakes

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

74   163   194.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
FreakShack
Composed Commander
►VLOG 26 // DECEMBER 31, 2016 // MOUNT RAINIER, WA

I went snowshoeing to Reflection Lakes at Mount Rainier on New Years Eve. It was a sunny, cold day for a quick snowshoeing trip and the trails were mostly empty. It was my dad's first time snowshoeing, and since it was a holiday we decided to just do a short snowshoeing trip. We'll be back on the mountain in the coming weeks for some different and longer snowshoeing adventures.

I hope you all enjoy it. It's definitely not my best work, but we're starting to get somewhere. Let me know what you think.

Comments

39   90   199.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
thefamilymixx
Limp Lieutenant
Great First 2017 vlog man!! Snowshoeing is INTENSE! That view is 100% worth it though! How was your pop's legs the next day lol? looking forward to catching up on your last few man!
2   26   38.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
nichxav
Crappy Cadet
That looks hella fun! :D Great vlog, I think the length of the video was good! :)
74   163   194.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
FreakShack
Composed Commander
(01-06-2017, 06:14 PM)thefamilymixx Wrote: Great First 2017 vlog man!! Snowshoeing is INTENSE! That view is 100% worth it though! How was your pop's legs the next day lol? looking forward to catching up on your last few man!

Thank you so much! Snowshoeing can definitely be intense. This trip wasn't bad at all (other than climbing UP the hill at the beginning), but soon we should be doing some harder hikes. The view was incredible that day. Usually it's actively snowing or just overcast when we go up to the mountain, even in the summer sometimes. He seemed to be alright. We were a little worried about that because his legs would give out during our summer hikes, but he seemed to enjoy it.

(01-08-2017, 07:17 PM)nichxav Wrote: That looks hella fun! :D Great vlog, I think the length of the video was good! :)

Thanks for watching. It was a really fun trip.

54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
Thanks for sharing this one! It sort of looks like where we live. You had a good mix of locations and a solid story line throughout. Good color grading too.
0   4   9
Award Fame Send Message
Wolf3d
Total Noob
i had never heard off snowshoeing before this video, really enjoyable to watch overall, beautiful location, i went there myself to snowboard 2 months ago