Falling Ice was a Real Hazard!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
Happy 2017 everyone!!   

This episode if from the Christmas break and it was time for a day trip to Bridal Veil Falls Provincial Park just out side Chilliwack, BC ... plus some talk about new years and goals for the vlog and growing the vlogging channel.  Would love your feedback on the talking section ... did it keep your attention?

Comments

74   163   194.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
FreakShack
Composed Commander
Happy 2017!

I like the first minute of your video with the driving montage. Very nice footage. That waterfall looks sick! I've seen a ton of incredible waterfalls here in Washington, but that one is so unique. All of ours have gushing water, this one looks to me like a million trickles spread out and I think that's really cool. That's definitely somewhere I'd visit.

I really like the talking section in your vlog. I like your talk about making small changes as often as you can. Your goals for the year sound really great. I'm most excited about your goal for quality content, although your content is already of high quality. It kept my attention, and although you could hear all of the background noise of the Starbucks, I actually liked that.
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
(01-03-2017, 12:10 AM)FreakShack Wrote: Happy 2017!

I like the first minute of your video with the driving montage. Very nice footage. That waterfall looks sick! I've seen a ton of incredible waterfalls here in Washington, but that one is so unique. All of ours have gushing water, this one looks to me like a million trickles spread out and I think that's really cool. That's definitely somewhere I'd visit.

I really like the talking section in your vlog. I like your talk about making small changes as often as you can. Your goals for the year sound really great. I'm most excited about your goal for quality content, although your content is already of high quality. It kept my attention, and although you could hear all of the background noise of the Starbucks, I actually liked that.

Thanks for the feedback ... yeah, I am always shocked by how much the mic I have picks up ... I need to be more aware of what's behind me in the future!
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
Love watching your edits. Perfectly timed music scenes, and great advice near the end of the video.
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
(01-09-2017, 10:29 PM)OurGeekyFamBam Wrote: Love watching your edits. Perfectly timed music scenes, and great advice near the end of the video.

Hey, thanks so much!
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
That waterfall looked amazing! I think your Vlog is very good, you are very natural in front of a camera which is always good when people vlog. 

Your editing is very good I liked the overlayed music in different places through the vlog instead of it just being used on the time-lapse. Really really good work. 

I'd say keep up what your doing and I think I'm going to take you advise and go for smaller changes rather than the big ones :)
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
(01-24-2017, 12:08 PM)KieranInnocent Wrote: That waterfall looked amazing! I think your Vlog is very good, you are very natural in front of a camera which is always good when people vlog. 

Your editing is very good I liked the overlayed music in different places through the vlog instead of it just being used on the time-lapse. Really really good work. 

I'd say keep up what your doing and I think I'm going to take you advise and go for smaller changes rather than the big ones :)

Thanks for the feedback and the encouragement! If you enjoyed it, please consider a sub, and keep creating!!!