3 things you should know about having kids

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
3 things you should know about having kids, my personal experiences.

Comments

54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
Great video ... I've got two kids and they are both in their late teens. You'd be shocked how almost everything you said still happening!  LOL.  Great, fun vlog!!
74   163   194.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
FreakShack
Composed Commander
This is a really great video. I obviously don't have kids. I'm just a 19-year-old college kid, but I still think this was great. I know that I used to draw on stuff, but not quite that much. I never used to snack either or leave garbage around. I've been a neat freak since I was little. Haha. But, I have some friends who are still like that...

I think the length of your video is perfect and it was fun that you showed us examples instead of just talking about the 3 things. Great job.
43   141   173.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
elenka29
Composed Commander
Love your energy and a great put together video and I can relate on so many levels
42   90   199.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
thefamilymixx
Limp Lieutenant
lol the crayon struggle is real.. Great video man! Love your intro and artwork! I honestly wanted that music to keep going lol
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
(01-02-2017, 09:16 AM)heydanking Wrote: Great video ... I've got two kids and they are both in their late teens. You'd be shocked how almost everything you said still happening!  LOL.  Great, fun vlog!!

Thank you for watching!

(01-03-2017, 12:15 AM)FreakShack Wrote: This is a really great video. I obviously don't have kids. I'm just a 19-year-old college kid, but I still think this was great. I know that I used to draw on stuff, but not quite that much. I never used to snack either or leave garbage around. I've been a neat freak since I was little. Haha. But, I have some friends who are still like that...

I think the length of your video is perfect and it was fun that you showed us examples instead of just talking about the 3 things. Great job.

Thanks so much for the good words ^^

(01-06-2017, 04:11 AM)elenka29 Wrote: Love your energy and a great put together video and I can relate on so many levels

HAHAHA it can be a struggle at times!

(01-06-2017, 05:48 PM)thefamilymixx Wrote: lol the crayon struggle is real.. Great video man! Love your intro and artwork! I honestly wanted that music to keep going lol

The struggle IS real LOL. Thanks for the kind words.

32   148   195.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
I have a 4 year old and he gets into everything too lol. I like your channel we are already subscribers.

you forgot hey you will never pee alone again wait your the dad that might not be true.