GIANT CHRISTMAS REVEAL!! (finally)

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

17   34   46.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
mikeandmyboys
Crappy Cadet
Today was Christmas which means it was time to reveal the big Christmas surprise for the kids!! So excited to finally get to show them their present that they were NEVER expecting. It went better than I even could of imagined it! Thank you guys for hanging out with us on Christmas and can't wait to do it again in the future. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! :-)

Comments

74   163   194.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
FreakShack
Composed Commander
First off, this was a great video. Making cookies was a really fun way to open the video. Maverick opening his stockings and presents was really awesome. The surprise was awesome! I like how you showed the process of building it before showing the actual reveal. It also looked like a pretty fun party. Your footage was nice and clear, your audio was perfect, and you do a really great job of talking to the audience. Awesome video.

43   141   173.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
elenka29
Composed Commander
How did you manage to hide it onto the backyard? Great job on keeping the dynamic going
17   34   46.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
mikeandmyboys
Crappy Cadet
(01-03-2017, 12:36 AM)FreakShack Wrote: First off, this was a great video. Making cookies was a really fun way to open the video. Maverick opening his stockings and presents was really awesome. The surprise was awesome! I like how you showed the process of building it before showing the actual reveal. It also looked like a pretty fun party. Your footage was nice and clear, your audio was perfect, and you do a really great job of talking to the audience. Awesome video.

Thank you! This feedback was great! I appreciate that and some of the things you commented on are things I really focus on. :-)

(01-06-2017, 04:14 AM)elenka29 Wrote: How did you manage to hide it onto the backyard? Great job on keeping the dynamic going

Kids were not allowed to go in the backyard for that entire week and I also had to stack something up in front of a window that faces that direction! :-) 
Thank you, I am trying to focus on getting better with the "storytelling" side of things. :-)

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
Saw this when you posted it on FB, and loved the trampoline reveal all over again! You do such a great job with your edits, I tried out the spinning transition in my latest vid, you've got some great ideas!