Celebrating One Year on YouTube

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

20   72   96.6
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
HerbDino
Limp Lieutenant
In this one-year anniversary video, I reflect on some older content and what my first year on YouTube has been like. Thanks for coming along with me on this journey and for making it so awesome!

Let me know what you think of the progress of my videos/channel if you'd like. :)

Comments

74   163   194.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
FreakShack
Composed Commander
Haha, this video is great. "I am problematic."

I really like the casual way that you approached this milestone video. It was cool to see your reactions to your old videos and your explanations behind some of them. Your comments were pretty funny, and your personality is really great. I feel like this was a really great introduction to your channel for me, since I've never really seen your videos before.

Great job.
20   72   96.6
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
HerbDino
Limp Lieutenant
(12-30-2016, 02:20 AM)FreakShack Wrote: Haha, this video is great. "I am problematic."

I really like the casual way that you approached this milestone video. It was cool to see your reactions to your old videos and your explanations behind some of them. Your comments were pretty funny, and your personality is really great. I feel like this was a really great introduction to your channel for me, since I've never really seen your videos before.

Great job.

Oh, thank-you! This was a lovely message to read and I'm really glad that you enjoyed my anniversary video. :)