Is this dog human?

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
Fun daddy daughter day VLOG with my 2 girls. Crafting and having fun.

Comments

9   24   34
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Yintrospection
Crappy Cadet
Hey! So this is a good family vlog with a nice snapshot of your day. I liked the music and vibe of the whole thing.
I did feel that it had a home video quality, which isn't necessarily bad, but I think a wider angle lens would help make it more visually interesting. With YouTube today, most things are looking awesome film-wise, so even those of us who are just starting need to pay attention to how ours compares. We can sell personality all day, but if the visuals aren't good we'll be lost. Some shots were just so closely focused on one thing or person that it will distract the viewer, so if you are using a phone for filming I would suggest a lens attachment.
10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
What a great vlog, looks like you guys def made us feel like we were there with ya! The music and montages were great!! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun! Crafting is the best! kids always make it fun! timelapses were right where they should be!! Thanks for sharing your Vlogs. keep up the good work!!!
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
(01-09-2017, 05:50 PM)ShortMomVlogs Wrote: What a great vlog, looks like you guys def made us feel like we were there with ya! The music and montages were great!! Looks like you guys have a lot of fun! Crafting is the best! kids always make it fun! timelapses were right where they should be!! Thanks for sharing your Vlogs. keep up the good work!!!

Thanks so much!

(12-25-2016, 12:55 PM)Yintrospection Wrote: Hey! So this is a good family vlog with a nice snapshot of your day. I liked the music and vibe of the whole thing.
I did feel that it had a home video quality, which isn't necessarily bad, but I think a wider angle lens would help make it more visually interesting. With YouTube today, most things are looking awesome film-wise, so even those of us who are just starting need to pay attention to how ours compares. We can sell personality all day, but if the visuals aren't good we'll be lost. Some shots were just so closely focused on one thing or person that it will distract the viewer, so if you are using a phone for filming I would suggest a lens attachment.

Thanks for the advice! We use a camcorder and they don't have that wide of a lens so I will have to try to bring the camera back a bit.

5   16   25
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
bluzeyo123
Crappy Cadet
OH MY GOODNESS! Such a cute dog and such a cute daughter!! Keep this channel up because it is ADORABLE!

One thing I would say is sometimes the camera angles were a little off and we lost a few parts but it honestly did not affect the overall video. I think that this channel is a great foundation and I think a lot of people would love to watch your adorable family.

Please keep it up!
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
(01-11-2017, 02:35 AM)bluzeyo123 Wrote: OH MY GOODNESS! Such a cute dog and such a cute daughter!! Keep this channel up because it is ADORABLE!

One thing I would say is sometimes the camera angles were a little off and we lost a few parts but it honestly did not affect the overall video. I think that this channel is a great foundation and I think a lot of people would love to watch your adorable family.

Please keep it up!

Thanks for the constructive feedback! Its a learning process for sure and being able to bounce back with other youtubers helps so much!
0   42   54.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KieranInnocent
Crappy Cadet
Always believe what the internet tell you. 

Another nice video bud! Sound quality is a good. Looks like you guys has some good times while putting this video together. Also how calm is your dog to let your daughter dress her up, I can barely stroke my dog on the head without him moving around haha. 

Also interested to know what car you're driving seen some nice Recaro seats there lol.
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
(03-02-2017, 12:32 PM)KieranInnocent Wrote: Always believe what the internet tell you. 

Another nice video bud! Sound quality is a good. Looks like you guys has some good times while putting this video together. Also how calm is your dog to let your daughter dress her up, I can barely stroke my dog on the head without him moving around haha. 

Also interested to know what car you're driving seen some nice Recaro seats there lol.

Lol thanks man. Its an EVO X btw ^^