The Christmas Tag

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

166   281   341.5
Award Fame Send Message
Capable Captain
diginyxx
Capable Captain
VLOGs #15: The Christmas Tag | Q&A | diginyxx

I was tagged by the lovely Christie Freya to answer some questions about Christmas. This is my response! 

If you want to give the Christmas Tag a go, here are the questions: 

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
2. Where do you spend Christmas?
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas song?
4. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve?
5. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
6. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to?
7. Is you tree real or fake?
8. What is your favourite Christmas treat?
9. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
10. What's the best gift you've ever received?
11. What would your dream Christmas holiday be?
12. Are you good at wrapping presents?
13. What is your most memorable Christmas moment?
14. When did you stop believing in Father Christmas/Santa?
15. Do you make resolutions and stick to them?
16. What makes Christmas special?
17. What is your biggest Christmas pet peeve?
18. Do you plan ahead or procrastinate?
19. When do you put up your Christmas tree and take it down?
20. What's at the top of your Christmas tree?
21. Do you decorate outside?
22. What's on your wishlist this year?
23. What's a present you've asked for and never got?

Comments

74   163   194.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
FreakShack
Composed Commander
I feel like it's been so long since I've watched one of your videos! Sorry about that. Right off the bat, I love the background for your video. It looks so nice and welcoming.

I agree...Christmas food is great, but I always eat too much! I'm glad you found a way to get around cooking without an oven. Is smoked salmon a Christmas treat? That's more something we have in the summer here in Washington, when everyone's out fishing in the rivers. I like that idea though...I could use some smoked salmon right now. Haha, don't worry, I still believed in Santa until I was 11 or so. 

Only the day before? We have our tree up on Thanksgiving. I understand about the cats though...my cats chew on the tree. 

This was a really fun video to watch. If I had watched this earlier I definitely would have done the tag as well. I've never done a tag before! This video was great, and it was very well executed.
166   281   341.5
Award Fame Send Message
Capable Captain
diginyxx
Capable Captain
(12-30-2016, 02:40 AM)FreakShack Wrote: I feel like it's been so long since I've watched one of your videos! Sorry about that. Right off the bat, I love the background for your video. It looks so nice and welcoming.

Hey, it happens! I'm only just getting caught up on all my subs and watching new videos again. (RL has been really hectic over the last couple of months.) I've got a green screen now so I can change my background to whatever I choose!

(12-30-2016, 02:40 AM)FreakShack Wrote: I agree...Christmas food is great, but I always eat too much! I'm glad you found a way to get around cooking without an oven. Is smoked salmon a Christmas treat? That's more something we have in the summer here in Washington, when everyone's out fishing in the rivers. I like that idea though...I could use some smoked salmon right now. Haha, don't worry, I still believed in Santa until I was 11 or so. 

Good smoked salmon can be quite expensive, so it tends to be treat for special occasions. If my hubby had his way, we'd have it all the time! He loves the stuff!

(12-30-2016, 02:40 AM)FreakShack Wrote: Only the day before? We have our tree up on Thanksgiving. I understand about the cats though...my cats chew on the tree. 

The Christmas tree came down yesterday (New Year's Day). It was my only opportunity before I have to go back to work, plus the cats were starting to climb it - something they've held off doing since it went up on Christmas Eve. I might try to get the tree put up a bit earlier next Christmas. I'll probably have more spare time but then as I'll be finished with my studies and have a lot more free time on my hands!

Thanks for watching! :D