JURASSIC TIME TRAVEL - life-sized DINOSAURS in Manurewa!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Just a couple of dinosaurs wreaking havoc at our local botanical gardens (no, I am not one of them...Cheeky!). This was a fun, family outing with the kids.

Comments

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
Very cool event! I thought for a second that the dino's were going to fight it out with that dramatic music playing lol. great job.
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
Happy birthday!  Fun adventure with the kids in this one for sure. I think that the job of walking around in that would be a hot, but great one!

Your sound levels really fluctuated in this one I noticed. I was constantly adjusting the volume. The color and the story line were good though. Always fun to watch your stuff.
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
(01-02-2017, 09:27 AM)heydanking Wrote: Happy birthday!  Fun adventure with the kids in this one for sure. I think that the job of walking around in that would be a hot, but great one!

Your sound levels really fluctuated in this one I noticed. I was constantly adjusting the volume. The color and the story line were good though. Always fun to watch your stuff.

I would love one of those costumes. I have a mascot hire service (can't call it a business since I do so many freebies) and I'm used to wearing mascot costumes so I was able to empathize with the people inside. It's Summer here so it would not have been comfortable.

Yes, I noticed the sound fluctuation in editing. I was only using my phone and I don't have an external mic. Wish list! I think too, I should speak up and not be so shy when I'm in public. Thanks  :)
54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
(01-03-2017, 07:16 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: I would love one of those costumes. I have a mascot hire service (can't call it a business since I do so many freebies) and I'm used to wearing mascot costumes so I was able to empathize with the people inside. It's Summer here so it would not have been comfortable.

Yes, I noticed the sound fluctuation in editing. I was only using my phone and I don't have an external mic. Wish list! I think too, I should speak up and not be so shy when I'm in public. Thanks  :)

Just have to say that I LOVE that you have a mascot hire service!!