Bottle flipping VS Drone Challenge

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
The kids and I made up a challenge of bottle flipping and drone landing! Super fun night.

Comments

32   148   195.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
I really like your intro. This was creative. I should try this with my drone. I can't even do a bottle flip. Does it help with water in it half?

you started to step that up adding stuff lol

You were pretty happy with yourself ha ha.. your son was like umm no you didn't do it

then you start trolling them totally something i would do ha ha ha
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
(12-20-2016, 02:36 PM)aeroangie Wrote: I really like your intro. This was creative. I should try this with my drone. I can't even do a bottle flip. Does it help with water in it half?

You were pretty happy with yourself ha ha.. your son was like umm no you didn't do it

That is a brand new intro I was working on over the weekend, glad you liked it! We usually fill the bottle about 25% for good flipping.
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
(12-20-2016, 02:36 PM)aeroangie Wrote: I really like your intro. This was creative. I should try this with my drone. I can't even do a bottle flip. Does it help with water in it half?

You have a drone Angie? Fancy! :-D

You ha

Pro bottle flip on the mantle there! I love how your boy was all worried that something would get broken. You're one of those parents who needs close supervision! LOL

This looks like loads of fun. Now I want one. Angie has one. Now I want one too!