Christmas photo Trust Falls!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
Had a great time on our Christmas photo outing!

Comments

54   191   226.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
heydanking
Composed Commander
Best quotes: "2 Months Ago!" / "That was so cool!"
... LOL your daughters comments are amazing! thanks for sharing your family photo shoot with us. The way you inserted your photos was done really well. The camera was bright and crisp, and the slow-mo of the kids throwing the leaves were all super-tight!

You're just 2 months in, but doing a great job! Keep creating.

Cheers!
74   163   194.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
FreakShack
Composed Commander
You found a way to make a video about family photos really interesting! That park looks really awesome with all of the colors (our leaves are already gone), and those photos turned out great! 

Everything about this video is just so clean. It looks like a lot of fun. I wish we had done more stuff like this when I was growing up.

Keep doing what you're doing! 

~Chase~
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
(12-14-2016, 05:41 AM)heydanking Wrote: Best quotes: "2 Months Ago!" / "That was so cool!"
... LOL your daughters comments are amazing! thanks for sharing your family photo shoot with us. The way you inserted your photos was done really well. The camera was bright and crisp, and the slow-mo of the kids throwing the leaves were all super-tight!

You're just 2 months in, but doing a great job! Keep creating.

Cheers!

Thanks so much for the kind words!

(12-16-2016, 02:16 AM)FreakShack Wrote: You found a way to make a video about family photos really interesting! That park looks really awesome with all of the colors (our leaves are already gone), and those photos turned out great! 

Everything about this video is just so clean. It looks like a lot of fun. I wish we had done more stuff like this when I was growing up.

Keep doing what you're doing! 

~Chase~
Thanks so much!

8   50   67.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
TheGonzFamily
Limp Lieutenant
I know I already commented on this video over on YT but I wanted to show you some love here too! Watching the video again I like it even more and I think you did a very nice job with the edit. Doing a family vlog can make for great content because let's face it...kids can be hilarious! ;) But it also adds a whole new level of challenges in trying to balance their temperament and still have a coherent vlog. I speak from experience! ;) So, very nice job!

- Drew/Momma Gonz  [Image: noobred_heart.png]
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
(12-20-2016, 02:14 AM)TheGonzFamily Wrote: I know I already commented on this video over on YT but I wanted to show you some love here too! Watching the video again I like it even more and I think you did a very nice job with the edit. Doing a family vlog can make for great content because let's face it...kids can be hilarious! ;) But it also adds a whole new level of challenges in trying to balance their temperament and still have a coherent vlog. I speak from experience! ;) So, very nice job!

- Drew/Momma Gonz  [Image: noobred_heart.png]

Thanks so much Gonz family! I was worried about the kids not wanting to interact in front of the camera when we first started, but they are finally starting to warm up to it I think and they are feeling like its a normal thing lol. Still lots of editing out tongues sticking out in front of the camera, fart noises, and screams, but that comes with the territory haha. Thanks again for the kind words guys : )