Gift ideas for your bro or lady bro

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
Buying gifts for your bro or lady bro can be a daunting task. In this video I try to help all of those out there struggling to find that perfect gift weather it be for him or her. Now these ideas are mean't to be given in a comedic fashion but all the idea are seriously considerable for men or women. None of these ideas are supposed to break the bank but they are mean't to be generic enough for any man or woman.

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Haha...I would love to get my bro (aka my husband) a new sleeping bag. He's had the same on since he was 14...and he's 62 years old! Unfortunately, he won't part with the stinky thing. I shall have to come up with a plan.

I love that girls can be bros too! But NO! NOT pajamas! My husband gets me pajamas every year. No more pajamas! :-P

This is really well done. I'm not even sure now if there are two of you and this is your identical twin, or you're a technical genius!
11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
(12-01-2016, 01:06 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: Haha...I would love to get my bro (aka my husband) a new sleeping bag. He's had the same on since he was 14...and he's 62 years old! Unfortunately, he won't part with the stinky thing. I shall have to come up with a plan.

I love that girls can be bros too! But NO! NOT pajamas! My husband gets me pajamas every year. No more pajamas! :-P

This is really well done. I'm not even sure now if there are two of you and this is your identical twin, or you're a technical genius!

Wow thank you, thats really nice of you to say. I wish I had a twin, then I would have to do less editing :)
79   85   124.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
javacentral
Limp Lieutenant
Not gonna lie, the back and forth between you and bro you is pretty dang hilarious. It's like a non lifting version of the brofessor. I love it. I would probably change the bro's background. Like have him sitting and talking to the other version of you so it looks like a conversation moreso.
11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
(12-02-2016, 11:25 AM)javacentral Wrote: Not gonna lie, the back and forth between you and bro you is pretty dang hilarious. It's like a non lifting version of the brofessor. I love it. I would probably change the bro's background. Like have him sitting and talking to the other version of you so it looks like a conversation moreso.

That is genius. I can try that idea
32   84   115.1
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
LifeOfTeel
Limp Lieutenant
haha OMG that part where it got all dramatic and he said to get your gifts on Etsy was hilarious!! Only critique I could say is the lighting between the two characters could be adjusted so they match a little more. but Great video!
28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
Great personalities on screen between the two bros. Very well done. Entertaining for sure!
14   51   69.4
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
BonnieKiwi
Limp Lieutenant
Laughed a few times. It's a well made video. Like the editing and the comedy style. Not seen other videos though so was confused by the character in the glasses. Like is he a "Bro" or a "Bro educator" lol - Either way, I enjoyed it man and it was funny!
28   73   98.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
oneway-fitness
Limp Lieutenant
Nice video man, what I would suggest is that you might invest in a lapel mic this is something I also experienced while filming with a digital camera. It sometimes catches a lot of background noise unintentionally. Another suggestion that I would give you is maybe add some comedic music as it also helps with shifting the feeling people have while watching the video so maybe during the bro section some stereo type music for the bro and some mild music while shifting to your normal side.

Good Luck  :)