BLACK KID GETS A COPYRIGHT STRIKE

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
Never expected this to happen so quickly on my channel.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LynngateDrive

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lynngate_drive

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelynngate...

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Oh my! I do hope you used the words "Topless Dancer" in your tagline! LOL, so quirky! Ummm...where's Kyle? Is he okay???
4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
(11-25-2016, 01:48 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: Oh my! I do hope you used the words "Topless Dancer" in your tagline! LOL, so quirky! Ummm...where's Kyle? Is he okay???

Oh yeah, Kyle's fine, he'll be around soon! And topless dancer is not bad of a tagline if you ask me!
11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
That was short but hilarious. You have personified this amazing character that I wish I could bottle and recreate for my own amusement/youtube riches. I am a fan of your work. 

Sorry about the copyright strike, you'll bounce back. 

As a constructive criticism, I think you should work on the camera shots a bit more. When you were doing your standing snake hip rubbing move, the camera cut off your furry and it made it feel like we were pointed in the wrong direction. But other than that, good stuff.
4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
(12-01-2016, 12:25 AM)EricJon Wrote: That was short but hilarious. You have personified this amazing character that I wish I could bottle and recreate for my own amusement/youtube riches. I am a fan of your work. 

Sorry about the copyright strike, you'll bounce back. 

As a constructive criticism, I think you should work on the camera shots a bit more. When you were doing your standing snake hip rubbing move, the camera cut off your furry and it made it feel like we were pointed in the wrong direction. But other than that, good stuff.

Thanks dude, really appreciate the feedback. I also agree with you on the camera shots too, I didn't notice it until the last minute and just decided to go with it because I was too lazy to do it again. Other than that issue, I'm glad you liked the video!
71   15   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
JAYVEETEE
Crappy Cadet
I love your content, man.

It's so short, but always hilarious. This is great proof that anyone can create good content despite resources, equipment, etc. It's hard to really comment on how you could improve because your content is so you that I can't give tips on how to better your weird comedy style.

Just Keep it up!
54   138   183.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man I like your skits, but I do think they should be a tad longer. I think something around 2 minutes to 1:30 minutes would be best. I did enjoy the video, I guess that is why I am asking for more. Good job! ;)
0   12   19.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Rav
Crappy Cadet
This was a hilarious video, Great job. You did a great job despite the "quality" of the video, your personality and comedy really made up for that. Personally I would rather have a really funny video (like this one) rather than a video that was shot video movie grade equipment and not funny. I would have also loved if you made the video a tiny bit longer but other than that it was a great video. :)