Jeepers Creepers Batman

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
In this episode, Vinny tries to track down a fine lady he met the night before. Jeepers Creepers Batman! Facebook stalking gone wrong at its finest. The facebook stalking turns into a very awkward and bad decision. Internet flirting is something that shouldn't be taken lightly, and should only be done when there is an adult present. This is why you shouldn't facebook stalk anyone. Sometimes you never know who is on the other side. Catfish's are not fun and even though this is a dramatic representation, it could happen to you.

Lizza returns in this video to show us what she has under her top. Lizza is not playing this time around and she dares people to dislike her, cause it only fuels her shirt removal engine even more.

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
A smiley face fixes everything! :) Love how you invite potential subscribers to join this weird family.
11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
(11-24-2016, 08:18 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: A smiley face fixes everything! :) Love how you invite potential subscribers to join this weird family.

Haha it used to be "Join this family" but the weirder I get the more I feel like I need people to know what they are getting themselves into.
4   31   83.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
The "cinnamon crunch toast" scene is the one that got me the most out of this vid. Not to mention I almost checked my facebook when I heard the notification sound effect too! You really got me on this one, great job!