KYLE WITH THE BIG BOX

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

4   31   83.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
Kyle is somebody you're going to be seeing a lot in the future, so don't be surprised to see him pop out of nowhere in any of my future vids.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LynngateDrive

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lynngate_drive

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelynngatedrive/

Comments

11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
I enjoyed the song. My favorite part was when you said "Thats freakin kyle" I think the lighting during the killing scene was a bit dark. I think the editing was nice and keeping the video short and to the point is always good but I felt like the outro was longer then the video. I have never scene any other of your videos, but cameo appearances from Kyle could be pretty funny and a nice gag for your subs.
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Kyle's got the moves! I loved the credits! But I was so sad at what happened to Kyle.
4   31   83.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
(11-24-2016, 08:24 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: Kyle's got the moves! I loved the credits! But I was so sad at what happened to Kyle.
Glad, you liked it! And don't worry, Kyle comes back, he always comes back, remember that!

(11-24-2016, 01:18 AM)EricJon Wrote: I enjoyed the song. My favorite part was when you said "Thats freakin kyle" I think the lighting during the killing scene was a bit dark. I think the editing was nice and keeping the video short and to the point is always good but I felt like the outro was longer then the video. I have never scene any other of your videos, but cameo appearances from Kyle could be pretty funny and a nice gag for your subs.

Glad you liked the video! I appreciate the information that you've given to me, especially the lighting part. I'll try to fix that when I get a better camera in the future, but in the meantime, I'll just have to learn to work with it manually. besides that, thanks a lot mate!

54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey man this is pretty random, but I actually enjoyed it hahahaha. I did think that the outro was a little too long. :)
4   31   83.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
(11-28-2016, 06:26 AM)MatsMadness Wrote: Hey man this is pretty random, but I actually enjoyed it hahahaha. I did think that the outro was a little too long. :)

Thanks man, glad you liked it! Indeed the outro was a bit longer than I expected it to be, but at least I had some cool dance moves right?... Right?
54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
(11-28-2016, 08:25 PM)LynngateDrive Wrote: Thanks man, glad you liked it! Indeed the outro was a bit longer than I expected it to be, but at least I had some cool dance moves right?... Right?

The dance movies were pretty on point, I will give you that ;)
79   85   124.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
javacentral
Limp Lieutenant
So the music was dope, your facial expressions were amazing, and editing was on point. It made no sense and I love it because of that. The outro was like half the video so I can definitely see a bunch of people tuning out at that point. Otherwise, freakin awesome video man!
0   6   13.1
Award Fame Send Message
JerryOverdosE
Total Noob
Usually random doesn't always equal funny but this was done right! Lol I still can't get over that face at the end of the vid XD
14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
Weird! But it works! Hahaha. The music is really funny and the editing is great. Good job overall on the quality. My one critique would probably be to make the sound of your voices slightly higher.