Her first time Sleepwalking!!!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
My Daughter has never done this before. Glad I was able to catch it on video!! Hope you get a laugh out of it :)

Comments

58   109   136.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
VlogGrrr
Composed Commander
Haha...this was funny! The background music was perfect and added to the entertainment of the video. Keep it up! :)
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Oh wow. She seems really confused. How did she react when you showed her the video? Your music choice is just perfect.
32   84   115.1
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
LifeOfTeel
Limp Lieutenant
That was amazing haha, she was so clueless. poor girl she just wanted to go back to sleep. great job on the music that really brought this together!
10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
(11-22-2016, 08:15 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: Oh wow. She seems really confused. How did she react when you showed her the video? Your music choice is just perfect.

Funny you should ask, I actually filmed her reaction to watching the video! Its also on my Channel! :) Thanks for watching :)

(11-22-2016, 06:26 PM)LifeOfTeel Wrote: That was amazing haha, she was so clueless. poor girl she just wanted to go back to sleep. great job on the music that really brought this together!

Thanks so much!! Music is defiantly key!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

28   86   110.9
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
OurGeekyFamBam
Limp Lieutenant
This was funny, she was just all over the place. I do the same thing to my kids when they sleep in the car, they are always running into stuff lol
10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
(11-27-2016, 07:18 AM)OurGeekyFamBam Wrote: This was funny, she was just all over the place. I do the same thing to my kids when they sleep in the car, they are always running into stuff lol

Too funny!!!
11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
Interesting stuff. I couldn't decide whether to laugh or feel bad for the little girl being woken up. I think it was a great idea to link to her reaction. I liked the text explaining some of your thoughts, that helped the entertainment value. And the music choice was perfect. 

I was kind of confused why any one was being woken up at 2am so it would have been nice to be explained what was going on in the first place, but that is just my opinion. Good job.
14   22   33.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
AmazingDrawingTutorials
Crappy Cadet
Great video. The music is lined up the shots perfectly! Haha!

The titling in the beginning and end were both pretty good as well, for what it is.

I hope you guys have a great day! :)

-Gregerthan
0   4   10.2
Award Fame Send Message
Gvaygasty
Total Noob
its very cool video haha its was fanny [Image: noobexciting.png]