Cow Pushes Farmer

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
My Dad got a little more then expected from a Cow lol

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
This is really cute. Your dad wasn't too bothered by the cow - just a little surprised. I think she liked him!. I hope he let her down gently.  :)
10   28   46
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
ShortMomVlogs
Crappy Cadet
(11-22-2016, 08:12 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: This is really cute. Your dad wasn't too bothered by the cow - just a little surprised. I think she liked him!. I hope he let her down gently.  :)

haha!!!
4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
That was pretty funny, I didn't even know that cows would do that to be honest. Now I don't even know If I can trust them 100% of the time now.
11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
That was pretty cute. I think the playful cow should make some more appearances in your videos. That cow wants to be a star. I think you should still add a link to more videos after to get people into your other content, you never know what will make them subscribe for more. Otherwise nice video.
0   4   10.4
Award Fame Send Message
RTSY
Total Noob
Never do not turn your back toward these animals???farmers life. Video was too short. It is better in funny mondage video. A lots of great videos in one ?