5 Steps to Great Customer Service

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

22   92   143.8
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
Hi guys,

This is a little sketch about how to give great customer service. 
Or not. 

Hope you enjoy. Feedback is always appreciated cuz the only way is up :) 

channel: youtube.com/shavinism
twitter: twitter.com/shavinisms
facebook: facebook.com/shavinism

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Oh my gosh! This is exactly what it's like!
22   92   143.8
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
(11-15-2016, 06:52 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: Oh my gosh! This is exactly what it's like!

On both sides, hehe. 
I work in customer service... XD
4   31   83.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
Wow, this is exactly what it's like when my mom calls people like that on the phone. It takes them nearly half an hour to pick up at all  most of the times. Good video man, I thought it was pretty funny.
32   84   115.1
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
LifeOfTeel
Limp Lieutenant
haha this was hilarious! I really feel like customer service people do stuff like this all the time!
22   92   143.8
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
(11-17-2016, 07:26 AM)LynngateDrive Wrote: Wow, this is exactly what it's like when my mom calls people like that on the phone. It takes them nearly half an hour to pick up at all  most of the times. Good video man, I thought it was pretty funny.

Thank you very much and I am happy you find it relatable :)

(11-20-2016, 10:28 PM)LifeOfTeel Wrote: haha this was hilarious! I really feel like customer service people do stuff like this all the time!

This is what they feel like doing for sure, lol

11   45   74
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
EricJon
Crappy Cadet
I thought the idea was very interesting. I think the jokes were pretty good. I didn't laugh out loud but I felt all the jokes were pretty well thought out. I am a fan of more outrageous comedy, I think if the guy on the other line would have overreacted I may have laughed but he kind of just acted as if this all was normal. The lighting was alright and the audio was good. I think this video was pretty good. I think the thumbnail is a little lacking in color and substance but thumbnails are not a science.
22   92   143.8
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
(11-24-2016, 01:27 AM)EricJon Wrote: I thought the idea was very interesting. I think the jokes were pretty good. I didn't laugh out loud but I felt all the jokes were pretty well thought out. I am a fan of more outrageous comedy, I think if the guy on the other line would have overreacted I may have laughed but he kind of just acted as if this all was normal. The lighting was alright and the audio was good. I think this video was pretty good. I think the thumbnail is a little lacking in color and substance but thumbnails are not a science.

Thank you for your very thoughtful feedback. I myself like different types of comedy and try to explore and sometimes like outrageous comedy myself. Though it does very. 
Regarding thumbnail - Yeah, i'm still trying to figure that out. I've gotten better at it, but it's not my strong side. But like you said - there's no science to it. 
Thank you for watching!
0   13   20.2
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
rantboy
Crappy Cadet
Very funny man cant wait for your next vid