Short People Problems

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

71   107   184.1
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Angel_Edme
Composed Commander
I am clearly short...and have struggles because of it. Can you relate?!?! Is it only me??? I'm shook! Support the SMTP Community (Short, Midget, Tiny people).

Comments

4   31   83.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
Poor Edme, I feel sorry for you to be honest. You remind me of my sister who's short as well and always talk to me about her problems being the height she is. But like I told her multiple times, which I will tell you as well, think of the positive sides! I mean, you might have to think about it for a minute, but once you know the good parts about being short, you'll find out that it's not so bad! Great vid by the way!
71   15   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
JAYVEETEE
Crappy Cadet
Hey!

This video was really well made and very funny. I'm not super short but I'm definitely not tall so I could somewhat relate. You can tell you are naturally charismatic and have a good sense of humor. 
The only thing I would've loved to see, is some other footage to go along with the video. It would definitely helped visualize some of your experiences you've mentioned and could potentially keep people's attention a bit more.

Anyway, best of luck!
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
You make short COOL! Now I want to be short so that I can be as cool as you! But I'm not. So instead I have subscribed to your challenge so that I can live vicariously through your coolness :)
22   92   143.8
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
Yeah, being short is sometimes painful. You have to pay for the more expensive tickets at the concert just to not have someone be in front of you. Kind of like the classroom, except it actually costs us money! haha

Love your energy, keep it up!
71   107   184.1
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Angel_Edme
Composed Commander
(11-13-2016, 12:48 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: You make short COOL! Now I want to be short so that I can be as cool as you! But I'm not. So instead I have subscribed to your challenge so that I can live vicariously through your coolness :)

Haha omg! Thank you XD you are too sweet. Lol i'm sure tall is just as cool, you can reach a lot of high stuff. In a way i wish I was as cool as you :D

(11-14-2016, 02:23 PM)Shavinism Wrote: Yeah, being short is sometimes painful. You have to pay for the more expensive tickets at the concert just to not have someone be in front of you. Kind of like the classroom, except it actually costs us money! haha

Love your energy, keep it up!

Omg yes, the struggles! 
Thank you so much!

58   109   136.9
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
VlogGrrr
Composed Commander
Haha...you know I had to watch this video, not because I'm short too, but because I have the opposite problem...too tall (5'10") LoL You have really great energy! Keep it up! :)
5   63   71.3
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
GrainOfRice
Limp Lieutenant
Ahhh so true! I'm not sure myself but you did a good job on the vid making me laugh about it lol
71   107   184.1
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Angel_Edme
Composed Commander
(11-23-2016, 06:12 PM)GrainOfRice Wrote: Ahhh so true! I'm not sure myself but you did a good job on the vid making me laugh about it lol

Lol thank you XD
5   63   71.3
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
GrainOfRice
Limp Lieutenant
(11-24-2016, 08:17 PM)Angel_Edme Wrote: Lol thank you XD

You're Welcome!