RAPPER DAD | Divide & Conquer (By Motif)

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

39   90   199.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
thefamilymixx
Limp Lieutenant
So I really want to hear some opinions on this one! Our first music upload.. Thanks everyone!

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Wow. This is really good. And very topical too. You got some talent there!
54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
I liked the beats. Were you the one that made that? If so, good job. I found some of the lyrics I didn't catch at first, but I still quite enjoyed this. Good beats and rapping. I think some images to help drive the imagery could have made this better. Still, great video. Keep it up.
39   90   199.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
thefamilymixx
Limp Lieutenant
(11-05-2016, 12:16 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: Wow. This is really good. And very topical too. You got some talent there!

Thanks so much for taking the time to watch!! Your comment makes my day!!

(11-06-2016, 04:11 AM)MatsMadness Wrote: I liked the beats. Were you the one that made that? If so, good job. I found some of the lyrics I didn't catch at first, but I still quite enjoyed this. Good beats and rapping. I think some images to help drive the imagery could have made this better. Still, great video. Keep it up.

Yessir, I made the beats and wrote the lyrics! I guess I should've made the description better on her, but it was meant to just be a raw video of me laying down some vocals.. Theres a whole production in the works with images and news footage, a third verse by a friend, and another friend singing the hook! Thanks for watching and commenting!

4   9   17.1
Award Fame Send Message
marcianaturelixir
Total Noob
You guys are such a beautiful and inspiring family! Just had a peak over at your channel. Subscribed! Wonderful content.
35   92   123.3
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
EiZ
Limp Lieutenant
Really Impressed man i really enjoyed. Glad you're rapping about some real stuff man.
39   90   199.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
thefamilymixx
Limp Lieutenant
(11-06-2016, 09:45 PM)EiZ Wrote: Really Impressed man i really enjoyed. Glad you're rapping about some real stuff man.

Thank You Sir! Appreciate the feed back!!

(11-06-2016, 07:31 PM)marcianaturelixir Wrote: You guys are such a beautiful and inspiring family! Just had a peak over at your channel. Subscribed! Wonderful content.

Well thank you for the kind words!! That's really inspiring to us!! So Glad you stopped by : ) Thank You!!

5   38   55
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
loydandjd
Crappy Cadet
Really impressive man. Great intro like the build up to actually rapping. Felt the hashtag placement mid video was great. Felt the "Motif" screens at the end came in a little early, and would have preferred that those had started more to the end of your rap (I felt there was enough time to accomplish that). I really appreciated the outtake as wel.

Overall fantastic man really solid!
43   141   173.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
elenka29
Composed Commander
Great video! Can't say anything else, but applaud. Love the beat, the verse, and love the sound!
39   90   199.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
thefamilymixx
Limp Lieutenant
(11-11-2016, 08:24 PM)elenka29 Wrote: Great video! Can't say anything else, but applaud. Love the beat, the verse, and love the sound!

Hey! Thanks So much : )

(11-09-2016, 09:10 PM)loydandjd Wrote: Really impressive man. Great intro like the build up to actually rapping. Felt the hashtag placement mid video was great. Felt the "Motif" screens at the end came in a little early, and would have preferred that those had started more to the end of your rap (I felt there was enough time to accomplish that). I really appreciated the outtake as wel.

Overall fantastic man really solid!

Thanks so much for watching! Yeah the camera I used ( Nikon 1 V2 ) Overheated and stopped filming at the end of that take... Had to use what I got lol. Thanks again!