American Coffee- History of Coffee in America

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

79   85   125
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
javacentral
Limp Lieutenant
So initially, this video didn't get as much traction as I was hoping or expecting. It was still a huge learning experience that I throughly enjoyed. I got so much info that I thought was super neat that I had to overflow it to my blog... which I have right here! http://javacentralyt.blogspot.com/2016/1...ee-in.html
(which I actually considered doing before the whole youtube thing anyways!) 
I hope ya like it, and really, any feedback would be lovely. I'm thinking of doing a superhero video within the next week or two so I'm pretty stoked about that. Woohoo videos and stuff!

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Ah ha! I'd wondered why coffee became so popular in USA but it all makes sense if it's tied in with the Boston Tea Party. Very informative video. You explain things clearly and simply - very easy to follow. Thanks for sharing your Starbucks secrets!
0   14   24
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
TrueChadMartin
Crappy Cadet
This is a brilliant idea. Most people don't realize how deeply rooted foods and beverages can be in culture. If you haven't already, I would love to see a video on Canadian coffee. Keep up the good work!
9   24   34
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Yintrospection
Crappy Cadet
Hello! So I have a bunch to say and I'm going to bullet point it for you.
  1. Great intro.
    2. It's too long. I say that bluntly because I don't mean it in a rude way. What I am saying is- look how much content you have! This should be two videos, for sure! I was super interested with the historical facts and information and thought things like "Wow I need to send this to my mom." Because of your content, you need to make videos that are ~3 minutes, no more than 4. Because of the attention span of the internet-watching population, not because of your style. I really like the way you speak btw, it shows that you are prepared and very settled with your material.
    3. Your background needs work. I was privileged enough to attend VidCon this year- I'm lucky, I live in LA right now- and I learned so many SIMPLE tricks to make a good, or even bland, background that helps to keep your viewer watching, highlights and focuses you and your material, and is very inexpensive. I'm sure there are video out there explaining these simple things and you just have to find them. To explain a simple thing, they made a backdrop using project boards that one might get for a science fair project in middle school, then used scrapbook papers to decorate it, then put a string of lights in front of it and behind the speaker. Voila, they created depth with the lighting, texture with the paper, and a solid color background everywhere else to make sure the YouTuber stood out. Whatever you make only has to be as big as the frame that you film in!
Remember that your content is good, and your delivery solid- keep going!

Tara

0   4   10.4
Award Fame Send Message
RTSY
Total Noob
Ehe good persons who made it! Americans know what is good I used to drink coffee without sugar( I am healthy guy?). Your video was very interesting and it is funny when you add talking bubbles to historic people ? keep it up!!!
0   9   17
Award Fame Send Message
LunaaLoree
Total Noob
Hahah I love coffee as well so seeing your take on all theses flavors I didn't know about is awesome thank youuu !
0   4   10.3
Award Fame Send Message
Sophod
Total Noob
Dont chabge your attitude for what others say.Let You be yourself and the world around you be changed.He clearly explains it.Be passionate.go for it and achieve it.
0   7   15.2
Award Fame Send Message
lbvstudios
Total Noob
interesting, will explore more in next visit

interesting will explore more in next visit

0   2   8.1
Award Fame Send Message
berserk
Total Noob
Norway drinks the most coffe in the world per person! Now you know..