"Look at this sexy cat!"

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Just me and my daughter having a little chat about her working day at the cemetery. Is this paperclip really inappropriate?

Comments

32   148   195.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
she is so random lol just like you. I did see some 'bone' action pardon the pun

wait did this post - shhhhhesh.. i dont see anything wrong with 'bones' ha ha she works in a cematary? that is creepy and cool..

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
(11-04-2016, 06:46 AM)aeroangie Wrote: she is so random lol just like you. I did see some 'bone' action pardon the pun

wait did this post - shhhhhesh.. i dont see anything wrong with 'bones' ha ha she works in a cematary? that is creepy and cool..

Yup, she works at the cemetery. I'm guessing that the complaint may have come from a funeral director who didn't appreciate bone (*cough*) shaped paperclips on their documents. Or perhaps they didn't feel it was the place for any kind of novelty paperclip. Go figure!
32   148   195.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
(11-04-2016, 07:44 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: Yup, she works at the cemetery. I'm guessing that the complaint may have come from a funeral director who didn't appreciate bone (*cough*) shaped paperclips on their documents. Or perhaps they didn't feel it was the place for any kind of novelty paperclip. Go figure!

wow thats a interesting job
74   77   101.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
onedayonestep
Limp Lieutenant
LOL you have some really great videos. This is probably the best one i have watched so far. A bone..... Then to a sexy cat. It is so random that you cant help but to watch it again. Thank you for posting this it made my day.
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
(11-16-2016, 09:25 PM)onedayonestep Wrote: LOL you have some really great videos. This is probably the best one i have watched so far. A bone..... Then to a sexy cat. It is so random that you cant help but to watch it again. Thank you for posting this it made my day.

Thank you. I'm so happy to have made you smile. My daughter is somewhat quirky and fabulous :)
0   9   16.1
Award Fame Send Message
Rosebryan
Total Noob
Lol too funny, there not offensive ?
38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
(11-18-2016, 06:37 PM)Rosebryan Wrote: Lol too funny, there not offensive ?

Thanks :) I'm scratching my head over it. We're guessing that because she works at a cemetery, that the bone shape might be inappropriate but...really? :P
20   72   96.6
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
HerbDino
Limp Lieutenant
Hahaha, I wish I had some of these paperclips. I really don't think they're that offensive, but even if they looked a lot more realistic than that, I would only find that funny, not offensive.

And omg, that picture at the end was so bizarre. Do you know who posted it?