Pumpkin Carving

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

3   12   22.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
BodhisNotNotGinger
Crappy Cadet
Guys.... this video exists. 

So Halloween happened several days ago and I decided to make a Halloween video, late. Here it is. I hope you enjoy.

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
You guys actually make it look easy! We don't have those kinds of pumpkins here and I don't know if you've ever tried to carve a "crown pumpkin" but...it doesn't end well. You guys were so much fun to watch!
4   31   83.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
You guys make one shots look easy, I wish I could do it like that. It's also pretty cool that you both look so identical! Great video guys!
71   15   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
JAYVEETEE
Crappy Cadet
Hey!

I've seen your other content before, and I have to say you're a funny dude. Unfortunately this video left a lot to be desired. I love that you kept it short but this video felt like you just rushed to get something uploaded. 

I think a lot of people would like this type of content because it's casual and fun, but for me it seemed disconnected from the audience. Looks like you guys were having fun, but there's nothing for the viewer to really hold on to. Also seemed a bit forced. Like all the entertainment and comedy was was pushed in via editing.

Anyway, you've got a great channel, and I'm sure plenty of other people will like this type of content. Best of luck!
24   42   59.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
KaikesPokeCards
Crappy Cadet
Nice video!

Love your editing and jokes, keeps the video short and upbeat. I do have to say that the laugh track got dry fairly quickly, along with the TV sound. However, your humour is amusing, your thumbnails are amazing, and your personality is quite charming.

Keep up the great work :)
0   3   10
Award Fame Send Message
TalhaMoazSarwar
Total Noob
You guys make one shots look easy.. Really good video..
0   5   12.1
Award Fame Send Message
MacGotSklz
Total Noob
great video i never carved a pumpkin before it looks gross
0   5   12.1
Award Fame Send Message
chuumantar
Total Noob
this was awesome bro hope you make the videos soon'