Horror Box Loot Crate Unboxing

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Entertainment Videos" section on the Entertainment page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

32   148   195.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
We do one of those unboxing videos everyone seems to be doing. But it's actually a cool one!

SUBSCRIBE to our Vlogging Channel for more awesomeness J 
https://www.youtube.com/AngieWilliamsKitchener

Stalk us here:
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/This_is_Ryder
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/This-is-Ryder-8.../timeline/
INSTAGRAM: http://www.instagram.com/aeroangie1976
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/2/+AngieWilliamsKitchener
Blog: www.letterstoleia.ca
Mommy's Vlogging Channel: https://www.youtube.com/aeroangie

Comments

79   85   125
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
javacentral
Limp Lieutenant
Whoo that Negan sluggers shirt hit right in the feels. Those loot crates are pretty legit. I feel like it definitely could be hit or miss but it's nice to see what kind of stuff comes in it. I love your reactions too!
32   148   195.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
(11-04-2016, 10:44 AM)javacentral Wrote: Whoo that Negan sluggers shirt hit right in the feels. Those loot crates are pretty legit. I feel like it definitely could be hit or miss but it's nice to see what kind of stuff comes in it. I love your reactions too!

I know right still too soon!
73   117   206.3
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
innovau
Composed Commander
Awesome!! I have always wondered what sorts of things came in loot crates... Pretty awesome!

I think that one way to help make the video a bit better would have been to show yourselves with the box at the start! - As a sort of introduction to the video..

Also watch out for where the camera is shooting.. In some sections arms got in the way and blocked us from seeing things... A clearer and more framed shot would have made the video a bit easier to watch!!

Also I could tell that there was bit of stabilizing going on, watch the camera to ensure that there isn't too much shaking to begin with, or maybe even prop up the camera on something so that it doesn't move!! Another thing you can do it to hold something mildly heavy WITH the camera, which adds to the mass around the camera, meaning you can't move your hands as quick - resulting in smoother video!

Nice video!! It is great to see a worthwhile un-boxing rather than just the standard phone sort of thing... Such awesome stuff! Keep making great videos!

32   148   195.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
(11-14-2016, 10:29 AM)innovau Wrote: Awesome!! I have always wondered what sorts of things came in loot crates... Pretty awesome!

I think that one way to help make the video a bit better would have been to show yourselves with the box at the start! - As a sort of introduction to the video..

Also watch out for where the camera is shooting.. In some sections arms got in the way and blocked us from seeing things... A clearer and more framed shot would have made the video a bit easier to watch!!

Also I could tell that there was bit of stabilizing going on, watch the camera to ensure that there isn't too much shaking to begin with, or maybe even prop up the camera on something so that it doesn't move!! Another thing you can do it to hold something mildly heavy WITH the camera, which adds to the mass around the camera, meaning you can't move your hands as quick - resulting in smoother video!

Nice video!! It is great to see a worthwhile un-boxing rather than just the standard phone sort of thing... Such awesome stuff! Keep making great videos!

Thanks for the honest review. I didn't put myself in this because i had just got home from hospital and had a picc line in my arm with an iv. I wasn't even going to do it but hubby was anxious to get into it ha ha. I should have just put it on the tripod. I appreciate all the feedback and will keep it into consideration if i ever do another one of these :)
4   18   29.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
TheTrueBlogger
Crappy Cadet
So i'm going to tell you what i told myself.
The loot crate thing is beat to death. On top of that i have no reason to watch yours in comparison to others. I don't say this in a harsh matter because i had to come to the same realization which is why i myself don't do them anymore.

I would also suggest a tripod of some sort i don't know who was talking in the background but if there are two of you. You both should be interacting. On top of the fact that what ever camera you are using has some focus issues.

Otherwise not bad.
32   148   195.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
(01-09-2017, 07:28 PM)TheTrueBlogger Wrote: So i'm going to tell you what i told myself.
The loot crate thing is beat to death. On top of that i have no reason to watch yours in comparison to others. I don't say this in a harsh matter because i had to come to the same realization which is why i myself don't do them anymore.

I would also suggest a tripod of some sort i don't know who was talking in the background but if there are two of you. You both should be interacting. On top of the fact that what ever camera you are using has some focus issues.

Otherwise not bad.

wow that was harsh. This was a filmed a long time ago and I dont think it's been beat to death. Then don't watch mine if you don't want to watch those types of videos.

You rip my video to death then say other than that not bad lol. Now I remember why I don't come here anymore....
4   18   29.3
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
TheTrueBlogger
Crappy Cadet
(01-21-2017, 01:58 AM)aeroangie Wrote: wow that was harsh. This was a filmed a long time ago and I dont think it's been beat to death. Then don't watch mine if you don't want to watch those types of videos.

You rip my video to death then say other than that not bad lol. Now I remember why I don't come here anymore....

I wasn't trying to be harsh just honest. You have to be able to take Constructive Criticism.
32   148   195.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
(01-21-2017, 07:52 AM)TheTrueBlogger Wrote: I wasn't trying to be harsh just honest. You have to be able to take Constructive Criticism.

There is a difference between constructive criticism and just being rude.
0   7   13.2
Award Fame Send Message
Ashok
Total Noob
It shows how cool the stuffs are in the horror box.Im really impressed.i gonna buy a set for me.