101 SUBSCRIBER SPECIAL!!!

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
This was a real pain to make due to my computer being unable to handle so many graphics on it. Thankfully, it came through and got the job done.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LynngateDrive

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lynngate_drive

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelynngatedrive/

Comments

3   12   22.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
BodhisNotNotGinger
Crappy Cadet
Oh my god ahaha, this video was hilarious. 

I immediately got into it as soon as the dancing started, I kept laughing and the peeing part is where I just lost it. Great video and congrats on 101 Subscribers!
7   9   17.8
Award Fame Send Message
gregbowes
Total Noob
I enjoyed your video and congrats on 100 subs! I'm just wondering why you haven't customized your youtube channel page yet?
4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
(11-05-2016, 05:33 PM)gregbowes Wrote: I enjoyed your video and congrats on 100 subs! I'm just wondering why you haven't customized your youtube channel page yet?

Yeah, I've been so busy this week that I've never payed attention to that plank thing. Luckily I got something that I've been working on that I'll put in just a few hours or so when I get to it.
22   92   144
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
Shavinism
Limp Lieutenant
haha, really nice work there buddy. I liked the whole thing, but your dialogue with the computer and facial reactions were hilarious and nice addition with the Bleach  (I think that's what it was) there. 
Rock on!
4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
Thx dude! Really appreciate that you like my video!
71   15   53.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
JAYVEETEE
Crappy Cadet
Hey!

This video was hilarious, and I don't say that often. I'm really really picky when it comes to youtube content because I feel like a lot of Tubers aren't really creating legitimately funny videos, but tis one was good. Your timing as far as editing was spot on, and this could have been such a simple video of you celebrating but you turned it into something even better. This is the perfect way to make a 100 Subscriber Special IMO.

Obviously your video and audio quality could improve but that will come with time and better equipment. Keep it up, man!
4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
(11-10-2016, 01:28 PM)Shavinism Wrote: haha, really nice work there buddy. I liked the whole thing, but your dialogue with the computer and facial reactions were hilarious and nice addition with the Bleach  (I think that's what it was) there. 
Rock on!

(11-12-2016, 01:13 PM)JAYVEETEE Wrote: Hey!

This video was hilarious, and I don't say that often. I'm really really picky when it comes to youtube content because I feel like a lot of Tubers aren't really creating legitimately funny videos, but tis one was good. Your timing as far as editing was spot on, and this could have been such a simple video of you celebrating but you turned it into something even better. This is the perfect way to make a 100 Subscriber Special IMO.

Obviously your video and audio quality could improve but that will come with time and better equipment. Keep it up, man!

Thanks dude! I'm glad that you really like my video! I try my best to stand out from the other type of comedy videos to bring out a more entertaining taste. I really appreciate how much you were satisfied with it and I will continue to make more.
32   84   115.1
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
LifeOfTeel
Limp Lieutenant
You have amazing editing skills and that peeing on a tree part was hilarious! you have talent. I feel like if you had a camera upgrade you will go far! and congrats on the 101 subs!
4   31   83.8
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LynngateDrive
Crappy Cadet
(11-20-2016, 10:26 PM)LifeOfTeel Wrote: You have amazing editing skills and that peeing on a tree part was hilarious! you have talent. I feel like if you had a camera upgrade you will go far! and congrats on the 101 subs!

Thanks m8! I'm really glad that you enjoyed my video! I really agree with you on getting a camera, I'll sure work on that soon!