#3[VROME]-WE DIDN'T SEE THE POPE

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Vlogs Videos" section on the Vlogs page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

16   25   36.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamSoNice
Crappy Cadet
Hello guys!
This is just na episode from my Vrome series, this one shows how was my second day in Rome with my girlfriend, we visited a lot of places, Vatican Museums, Piazza di San Pietro, Basilica di San Pietro and YES! we didn't see the Pope he was there the next day and we missed him! We also visited Castello di Sant'Angelo, which is a perfect place for Angels and Demons fans and we still hanged out in Trastavere at night, it is the perfect place have dinner and have a drink!
Don't know why I can get as many views as I'd like but to be honest I'm happy with the final result Let me know what you think!

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
Wow you got some cool footage here. You took some really nice shots and I like how you kept things moving. Who was the mummy?
32   148   195.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
aeroangie
Composed Commander
wow this is on my bucket list for sure. you have some great footage and editing is great!
16   25   36.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamSoNice
Crappy Cadet
(11-04-2016, 04:28 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: Wow you got some cool footage here. You took some really nice shots and I like how you kept things moving. Who was the mummy?

hey thank you so much! visiting vatican museums was a hell of experience! This mummy was an offer from ancient egiptyans to the pope! This was a real proof of the first trades between Roman an Egiptyan empire I guess !
17   34   46.7
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
mikeandmyboys
Crappy Cadet
Wow, there are some killer shots in here. Especially inside!! Great job capturing the beauty!
8   50   67.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
TheGonzFamily
Limp Lieutenant
Very nice video :) The architecture of those buildings is really remarkable and you did a good job of capturing the sights for the viewer but still kept the flow of the video moving along. Although...I have to agree with you....I just don't understand how a white circle on a black background is "fine art"....maybe I'm not refined enough to understand, haha ;)
Nice job on your video, SamSoNice!
16   25   36.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamSoNice
Crappy Cadet
(11-22-2016, 11:30 PM)mikeandmyboys Wrote: Wow, there are some killer shots in here. Especially inside!! Great job capturing the beauty!

Thank you so much! :D

(11-30-2016, 06:18 PM)TheGonzFamily Wrote: Very nice video :) The architecture of those buildings is really remarkable and you did a good job of capturing the sights for the viewer but still kept the flow of the video moving along. Although...I have to agree with you....I just don't understand how a white circle on a black background is "fine art"....maybe I'm not refined enough to understand, haha ;)
Nice job on your video, SamSoNice!

Thank you so much my friend! Rome is a beatiful city, you have a lot to explore there! There were one of the best days of my life, now I am preparing myself for the next destination

17   15   23.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
LifeOfThai
Crappy Cadet
I really like your vlogging style. The music suits the video really well!
The Vatican looks like a crazy place, that artwork is stunning!

Cheers!
9   24   34
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
Yintrospection
Crappy Cadet
This video was really, really good. I'm taking so many tips for myself as a brand new vlogger. My favorite part was that you had such great music to accompany a video that was largely museum shots. My only question is why you aren't looking directly at the camera at all. Is the lens you're using difficult to look at when you're moving in public spaces? Anyway, awesome video, keep going and you'll eventually get all the views you want!
Tara
16   25   36.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
SamSoNice
Crappy Cadet
(12-10-2016, 10:53 AM)LifeOfThai Wrote: I really like your vlogging style. The music suits the video really well!
The Vatican looks like a crazy place, that artwork is stunning!

Cheers!

Hey man thank you so much! :) It's incredible how people make so many wonderful things when they believe in something that's the power of religion!

(12-22-2016, 10:52 PM)Yintrospection Wrote: This video was really, really good. I'm taking so many tips for myself as a brand new vlogger. My favorite part was that you had such great music to accompany a video that was largely museum shots. My only question is why you aren't looking directly at the camera at all. Is the lens you're using difficult to look at when you're moving in public spaces? Anyway, awesome video, keep going and you'll eventually get all the views you want!
Tara

Hey Tara thank you for the good feedback, you're totally right about the way I'm looking at the camera, this is happening because I have a flip screen and it makes me look at it this way! But next time I will close that flip screen for sure.

I'm glad you liked it and thank you once again!