WTF America?! (Casey Neistat response)

Noob Boost

Noob Boost

By boosting this video, it'll be moved to the "Featured Comedy Videos" section on the Comedy page where it'll get much more exposure. Select how long you want this video to be featured.

Allow 24-48 hours for your order to be processed.

196   245   352.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
ThroughHugh
Composed Commander
WTF America?! How did it come to this?! Casey Neistat response video!

A population of 319 MILLION and your only choices for president are Clinton and Trump!!! HOW?!?!?!

As I addressed in this video, I know there is going to be hate about this, it’s politics! But seeing as alot of YouTubers have decided to share their opinion on it, I felt it were necessary to put my outsiders two cents in. 

DISCLAIMER: This is only a bit of BANTER, do not get too butt hurt!

But…

...What the hell America?!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ThroughHugh 

I share only my opinion in these videos so if you feel offended my apologies, however as I say this is only my opinion.

Thank you for watching, have a good'n!

Through Hugh 

Music used:

One4Bug - Mecca:83
Follow Mecca:83
https://soundcloud.com/solar-sound-system 

WTF America?! (Casey Neistat response)|The Presidential election is a joke!|Casey Neistat Response video|Hillary Clinton VS Donald Trump|Worst Presidential election ever!!!

Comments

38   188   238.6
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
Ange39nz
Composed Commander
LOL The Monty Python segment! I nearly wet myself! It's times like this I'm glad to be living in a little southern country tucked away deep in the Pacific. I think we'll all sit back with our popcorn and see what happens over there ;)
196   245   352.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
ThroughHugh
Composed Commander
(11-03-2016, 08:39 AM)Ange39nz Wrote: LOL The Monty Python segment! I nearly wet myself! It's times like this I'm glad to be living in a little southern country tucked away deep in the Pacific. I think we'll all sit back with our popcorn and see what happens over there ;)

Hahaha yes! Just see what happens, I just don't understand how it happened?!
54   138   183.4
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
goodoldmat
Composed Commander
Hey class clown is a very important job. I like the Mounty Piton reference. I loved your overall confusion over the video. I enjoyed those little picture skits. I find them to fit your content quite well. Keep them up. :)
196   245   352.5
Award Fame Send Message
Composed Commander
ThroughHugh
Composed Commander
(11-06-2016, 04:15 AM)MatsMadness Wrote: Hey class clown is a very important job. I like the Mounty Piton reference. I loved your overall confusion over the video. I enjoyed those little picture skits. I find them to fit your content quite well. Keep them up. :)

Well you would think so...

Thank you very much bud! Really appreciate it!
5   63   71.3
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
GrainOfRice
Limp Lieutenant
Monty Python reference was great haha I know a lot of my friends would've missed that. It was pretty funny in general. But I think you can tone down the squeaky voices a tiny bit. Great job overall!
7   25   41.4
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
the2blacksheep
Crappy Cadet
Thanks for making me laugh, everybody is taking life so seriously and just watching something lighthearted takes some of the seriousness away because it is totally ridiculous.
Wake up America! Lol!
9   44   61.5
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
heyimsofs
Crappy Cadet
Great video tbh
Even tho we already know the results.
The editing is on point the only thing I'd say is that you kept repeating yourself without giving many arguments.
But overall I liked it very much, keep up!! ^_^
28   73   98.7
Award Fame Send Message
Limp Lieutenant
oneway-fitness
Limp Lieutenant
How's it going man it's been a while since I've seen a video of yours. Politics a very touchy topic what I would suggest is in the future if you decide to make such a video place a disclaimer that you are joking/bantering it avoids some headache in terms of dislikes/negative comments.
5   16   24.9
Award Fame Send Message
Crappy Cadet
bluzeyo123
Crappy Cadet
I know this is an old video but its STILL RELIANT (even though Trump did win.) It's really awesome so see someone not from America talk about our election. We think it's ridiculous, you guys think its ridiculous, it's all ridiculous. Also the Monty Python skit, SO FUNNY!