NoobTube
Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - Printable Version

+- NoobTube (http://noobtube.org)
+-- Forum: Vlogs (http://noobtube.org/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! (/thread-1334.html)

Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - LeggLife - 01-10-2017

In today's vlog Sherri enjoys a girls night, which means you're stuck with me! I eat some man-food, celebrate the fact I didn't ruin a white shirt, set out to complete a DIY project, end up going a completely different route, and talk about one of our 2017 YouTube goals!

RE: Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - bluzeyo123 - 01-11-2017

Really great quality video! The camera and sound are great! This opening is so funny, the whole "you have one decision and that is WHAT TO EAT," SO TRUE! I also can't believe you asked Twitter for what to eat! 

I also completely agree about being part of a community and I love how you highlight the idea here that we need to support and watch other people's content and I completely agree! 

This is a great video, I don't really have anything negative to say really just keep it Up!!!!!

P.S. Your cat is really cute

RE: Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - heydanking - 01-11-2017

Great vlog ... love the lighting DYI idea.  I wrestle with over-exposed shorts, and the white lights and a white t-shirt make it tricky, but you nailed it!  The goal of championing other youtubers is a great one too! A great story-line throughout the episode too and you wrapped it up well!  Cheers!

RE: Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - OurGeekyFamBam - 01-12-2017

I have problems with lighting too. Great video! Those frozen trees look amazing.

RE: Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - KieranInnocent - 01-23-2017

Great quality video, I would love to know what camera and mic you are using? 

Sound was great and even your lighting was good ;). I did like the DIY idea of making your own lights though shame we didn't get to see how that turned out but I don't blame you for going for the cheaper option. 

I'm going to be sure to check out some of your other videos as I really did enjoy this!

RE: Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - TheCrabtreeLife - 01-29-2017

Nice video brother, makes me think I should do the same with the lights for our vlogs! I will have to check into that! I enjoyed the video and you earned you a new subscriber! Thanks again!

RE: Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - aeroangie - 02-11-2017

We always support everyone big or small :) I like your style of vlogging its to the point and funny!
I always ask twitter what to eat lol or insta.
What camera are you using? it is great quality. You do good outside the home which i like a lot. I'm snoopy when it comes to people shopping lol.
I'll be checking you out for sure :)

RE: Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - LeggLife - 03-01-2017

(02-11-2017, 09:36 PM)aeroangie Wrote: We always support everyone big or small :) I like your style of vlogging its to the point and funny!
I always ask twitter what to eat lol or insta.
What camera are you using? it is great quality. You do good outside the home which i like a lot. I'm snoopy when it comes to people shopping lol.
I'll be checking you out for sure :)

Thanks so much! We're using the Canon G7X for our vlogs. We've been pretty happy with it.

RE: Creating Content & Supporting Other Creators! - chichi - 01-13-2018

that camera quality is so nice! What camera are you using? The sound quality is also great!